FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 24
Following is the list of all the goods protected under Class 24, this wide-ranging guide will benefit you in choosing the accurate class for your good and services,
To avoid any objection from the examiner it is important that you register your trademark under the appropriate class which will protect from the infringers and will fast track your trademark registration process.
Class 24- Fabrics, Blankets, Covers, Textile
Class 24 includes mainly textiles (piece goods) and textile covers for household use.
Goods that are classified under Class 24
- bedding linen of paper.
Goods that are NOT classified under Class 24
- certain special textiles (consult the Alphabetical List of Goods)
- electrically heated blankets, for medical purposes (Cl. 10) and not for medical purposes (Cl. 11)
- table linen of paper (Cl. l6)
- horse blankets (Cl. 18)
Detailed List of Goods covered under Class 24
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.