FREE ONLINE TRADEMARK SEARCH
Class Search For Trademark
Item can be registered under the following class(es).
Trademark Class 39
- services rendered by companies exploiting stations, bridges, rail-road ferries, etc., used by the transporter
- services connected with the hiring of transport vehicles
- services connected with maritime tugs, unloading, the functioning of ports and docks and the salvaging of wrecked ships and their cargoes
- services connected with the functioning of airports
- services connected with the packaging and parcelling of Services before dispatch
- services consisting of information about journeys or the transport of Services by brokers and tourist agencies, information relating to tariffs, timetables and methods of transport
- services relating to the inspection of vehicles or Services before transport
- services relating to advertising transport undertakings such as the distribution of prospectuses or advertising on the radio (Cl. 35)
- services relating to the issuing of travellers’ cheques or letters of credit by brokers or travel agents (Cl. 36)
- services relating to insurances (commercial, fire or life) during the transport of persons or Services (Cl. 36)
- services rendered by the maintenance and repair of vehicles, nor the maintenance or repair of objects connected with the transport of persons or Services (Cl. 37)
- services relating to reservation of rooms in a hotel by travel agents or brokers (Cl. 43)
Frequently Asked Question
- Trademark Application.
- specifications of goods or service for which application is made.
- Representation of mark in prescribed size and format.