Once you have applied for trademark registration in India, you would be able to check the progress of your application on the official government website.
What does it mean by trademark application status?
Once you have applied to get your trademark registered, the application goes through several stages. Each stage determines the status of the mark and knowing them is important for you if you want to see how far your mark has progressed.
The checking your status mark has happens after you have performed the trademark search in India. This process of trademark status check involves the following steps:
1. Go to the official IP India website by clicking here.
2. Once you are on the official website, click on trademark button.
3. Inside the resultant page, you need to hover on the “related Links” section.
4. Now, click on trademark status button from the dropdown menu.
5. From there, click on the Trade Mark registration /Registered Trademark tab on the left of the screen.
6. You will now be directed to the search option page, select “National IRDI Number”, as your search option.
7. Now, you need to enter your trademark application number and postcode and proceed to see the status of your mark.
Once you do this, you would be directed to the page where your states of trademark would be visible.