Details you need to fill in the application for WPC Certificate
Here are the details you need to fill in the application for WPC Certificate. There are many and it’s better to take consultation of the business license experts.
Getting WPC Certificate is an endeavour one needs to take if they want to import wireless equipment in India. With the WPC License, you have the power to import wireless equipments easily into the country – ensuring that the products’ package aren’t stopped at the airport. However, many get apprehensive once they see the requirements to get ETA certificate, one of them consist of the details you need to file in the application.
Don’t worry. Through this article, we are going to go over each and every detail mentioned in the application of Equipment Type Approval or ETA.
The section that requires the details of the applicant
The application is divided into three sections. The first one is the section that require applicant’s details;
- Name of the manufacturing agency that’s applying for the WPC certificate for import.
- Address of the manufacturing agency
- Product identification
The section where the details of transmitters are needed
In this section, the details of the transmitter type product for which the WPC import license is needed are filled:
- range of frequency in which the product works
- The number of present switchable channels
- Number of voice, data or TV channels
- Transmission and receiver channel separation
- Separation between adjacent channels
- Stability of the frequency
- Spurious of harmonic radiation details:
- In case of carrier suppressed systems, carrier suppression details.
- In case of SSB systems, provide unwanted side band suppression first.
- 2nd harmonic radiation details.
- 3rd harmonic radiation details.
- What is the max frequency deviation
- What is the mode of emission
- What is the bandwidth emission
- What is the test tone deviation
- What is the base band frequency in case the transmitter is a multi channel equipment
- What is the type of modulation required by the product.
- Pre-emphasis details
- The power output of the product
- Any other information
The section C where details of the receivers have to be put
In this section in the application of WPC certification India, you need to input the details associated with the receivers present in the wireless products.
- The frequency range within which the receiver works
- the mode of reception implemented on the receiver
- The spurious response of the receiver
- The sensitivity of the receiver
- The frequency stability of the receiver
- Noise details:
- Effective noise temperature of the receiver
- Threshold input level of the receiver
- Intermediate frequency of the receiver
- De-emphasis details of the receiver
- The selectivity of receiver when it comes to receiving and rejecting signals
- Other information that might be considered important.
Remember that if your equipment falls under Equipment type approval exemption, you’re not required to have WPC ETA approval. However, if you want to count your product among the WPC ETA List, you’re required to understand the details you need to fill in the application for it.