Documents Required For LLP Registration in India
An LLP or a Limited Liability Partnership provides the best of both worlds. As a partnership, it holds all the upper management on an equal level. All the partners have their own well defined writes. As a limited liability bearing business entity, an LLP has the perks of a company. It’s an entity that’s separate from the partners. The partners are not wholly responsible for the LLP’s losses and it allows you to have as many members as possible. So, what LLP registration documents are required to establish that business entity?
It’s the question we are going to answer through this blog.
The process of LLP registration
Before we jump into the meat of the topic, let’s take a look at the LLP registration process. Fortunately, the process is so simple that it can be condensed into the following points:
- File the application to obtain DPIN.
- Register on MCA website as a new user.
- Login and file the application for LLP registration using Form 2.
- File an LLP agreement (use Form 3) within 30 days after the LLP incorporation.
Now, the LLP agreement is one of the most important LLP company registration documents (I say company because of LLP’s similarity of infrastructure).
LLP registration documents required
For the application of LLP registration to be a success, you need to file the right documents at the right time. As you see, I have emboldened the phrase “LLP agreement”....twice. Why is that? It’s because is the core document for LLP incorporation. Other documents are as follows:
- Passport sized Photo IDs of the partners.
- Pan card of the partners.
- Address proof of the partners.
- Copy of Utility Bills of the partners.
- Address proof of the registered office.
- Stamp paper on which the LLP agreement is to be printed.
Make sure that you self-attest all the LLP registration documents required.
LLP registration is easy but
LLP registration, the way that we have told you, might feel quite easy to do. However, the legal nuances alone will give you migraines. Therefore, contact business registration experts for LLP registration. With a small LLP registration fees, you can get your LLP registered while sipping coffee and slipping under that comfy winter bed sheets. So why wait, register your LLP today.