CE marking is meant for products that are to be considered to be fit to be sold in a European economic area. Now, many would think that as this marking is only fit to trade your products in European Union Region, and you would be right to think that. However, if you have this marking on your product, you will get a sudden influx in the number of customers that can be, bewildering. Therefore, even if you are not in Europe, you should know about CE marking certification process.
The Process of CE Marking Certification:
The CE marking certification involves the following steps:
- Check the CE marking checklist. This checklist involves the directives. You need to cross check the directives with the product that you want the CE marking on.
- Determine the extent of how much the product is applicable to the directives of the checklist.
- There are many conformity assessment procedures or modules that are present in the CE marking checklist. Pick the one that is the best suited to your product.
- Select the products that are applicable
- Select a representative of the European Union that can vouch for your product.
- Prepare a technical documentation
- Prepare a declaration that you conform to what is given in the checklist
- Apply for product registration
- Once your product is registered, you will receive the notification for it. At that time, you can affix the mark upon your product.
These are the steps of CE marking. Once you get this mark on your product, you are ready to sell it in the European Economic Area. However, this marking can also build a lot of trust in the Indian customers as well. With this result, if you want, you can get in touch with Registrationwala and apply for a CE marking today.