The coronavirus pandemic has open new venues in medicine. Alternate medicines like Ayurveda, Unani and homeopathy, all of which have a rich and all of which are denied their dues, are now at the centre of the hope during this pandemic.
The world is watching attentively towards this particular medicine domain that to many, is still considered to be fake. Not anymore, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) is now considered to be what it is, the rightful way to provide affordable healthcare. Thus, you now have an opportunity to not just start your own Ayurvedic business, but make it rise up to the top.
However, you do require good AYUSH consultants to help you. In this article, we will teach you about how to approach the AYUSH License consultants.
What to look for in AYUSH consultants?
AYUSH consultants provide the same services that other provide: business consultations. They have walked the legal road of acquiring license and know its intricacies. But, not all consultants are created equal; some have walked on more roads than others. On the other hand, there are others who make up for their lack of experience through their innovation. Here are the things to look for in an AYUSH registration service provider:
- They are upfront about the process: AYUSH registration is a government-run process. Thus, the pace is expectable. You can expect rejections, and at times, some unsavoury officials. Real consultants know how to deal with them, and they know how complex the process will get. They are also upfront about that complexity and the officials to you.
- They help you with accumulating and organizing the documents: if you’ve seen our other blogs that detail the AYUSH registration process, you know that the documents are many. And many of them aren’t very easy to gather. A serious consultant understands this plight and helps you with document accumulation and organization.
- A true AYUSH consultant is transparent: When you understand any government registration process, you come to know that there are several really complicated steps. The players and the fraudulent elements exaggerate these complicated matters to extract more money from you. A true consultant won’t do that. While the process is not easy, it’s also not rocket science.
- An AYUSH consultant provides affordable registration: Many a times, you will come across “experts” who flaunt their internet-learned “expertise” to ask you for more money. AYUSH registration is pricey and government run process but there are venues where costs can be cut, and the process can be made affordable. The right business experts are aware of that and are ready to give you the options when you need.
- Constant report: AYUSH registration is an iterative process that involves a fair bit of error correction. Repeatedly correcting and re-submitting can be anxiety-inducing. However, the experts can quell such matters by providing you constant report and simultaneously providing you with solutions.
Now, if you see any expert that encompasses all of the above qualities, you have hit the jackpot. But still, one question remains: how to approach them?
Approaching AYUSH Consultant
You have to be careful, you have to be upfront and you have to be vigilant if you want the best AYUSH expert to work right for you. Consider the following three points to get the maximum out of the expert you are approaching:
- Be upfront about your requirements: if you want to an Ayurvedic shop that you think is way too small to have a legal backing, you have to tell them. If you think that your manufacturing plant can be removed, you have to inform them. Be truthful and upfront, the more you trust, the better services you’ll get.
- Always be ready to take the Advise: When getting consultation of legal matters, it’s important to know that you know nothing. You have to present yourself as an empty cup if you want to get the right consultation.
- Don’t panic, your registration is in the right hands: It’s easy to not trust what’s in front of you. Thus, it’s easy for you to go into a panic state because you are practically telling the guy about all your financial state. Don’t be afraid, all consultants have sworn an undeclared oath of secrecy. Your information will be safe.
The time is quite ripe to get AYUSH registration, grab the opportunity and as soon as possible.