Without AYUSH certificate, you cannot hope to start an AYUSH manufacturing business.
Without it, there would be no alternative medicines that people can rely upon during this time of pandemic. Fortunately, that’s why, the government has issued a lot of these certificates via the AYUSH ministry.
Are you looking for the same AYUSH license registration?
Do you seek to provide people hope during this time of pandemic? If you do, you’re at the right place. In this article, you’ll know of an AYUSH certificate company that can provide you all around assistance in getting the AYUSH license. There services will involve:
- Making your eligible for the license
- Gathering your documents
- Helping you file the application
- And, following up with the ministry so that there is no delay in issuing the license.
So, if you’re interested to start your own alternative medicine business, make sure to read this article till the very end.
Becoming eligible to get AYUSH license
You can only be issued the AYUSH license, if you fall under the following eligibility criteria:
- You have at least 1500 square feet of area (per medicine) for your manufacturing facility.
- You have incorporated your business as a company.
- Your manufacturing facilities has been certified with GMP (Good Manufacturing practice) certification
- You have at least two pharmacists and two AYUSH specialists in your company.
How can an AYUSH certificate company help you become eligible.
- It can provide you company incorporation services. AYUSH license consultants consist of experts that include CA, CS and lawyers. Together, they can help register your company within minimum time.
- It can help you obtain GMP certification easily.
When it comes to getting two pharmacists and two AYUSH specialists, that’s something you have to arrange for on your own. Because in this real world, no one can realistically provide you “real” degrees if you don’t have any qualification.
Gathering the required documents
Following are the documents that AYUSH certificate consultants can help you put together:
- Certificate of incorporation of your company
- Form 24 D for the AYUSH license
- Site plan of the factory
- Key plan of the factory
- Standard operating procedure implemented for manufacturing the medicine
- Receipt of AYUSH license fee
- Complete qualification details of the employees
The process of obtaining the AYUSH license
The AYUSH license consultants provide end to end assistance for getting you the AYUSH license:
- Application filing and submission at the AYUSH ministry
- Monitoring the status of the application
- Providing you details about the Audit process
- Ensuring that the auditor doesn’t find any issues with your manufacturing plant
- Forwarding you the AYUSH license.
The process from filing the application to getting the license can quite a long one. Thus, the AYUSH license consultants take measures ahead of time to ensure that:
- Your application is filed correctly
- The ministry always has the required document
- And the auditor is satisfied with your manufacturing plant.
So who are the AYUSH certificate consultants that can provide you the said services?
It’s easy. We are. Our experts know which aspect your application process can be cumbersome and which are easy to take care of. Thus, we ensure that you get the license that you seek so that AYUSH factory gets within your reach.
To apply for AYUSH license in Delhi or any other regions in India, we are the AYUSH license consultants you can trust with your eyes closed.