Start-ups are the ultimate opportunities for the youngsters to showcase their business talent. People in India are full of skill and caliber. Startup Business is an idea that brings young minds to the single platform. Perfect place for your business and wealthy career. Goals that are fulfilled before time is the challenge achieved by brilliant minds. India is an exemplary place to start a business with a mob of most business efficient people. The country that has become great for investment.
Small business and people with perfect business idea have got a tremendous opportunity to incorporate business with no cost. Yes, it is now free of cost to register a company in India. It is a significant step taken by the government of India for small businessmen to legalize and expand their business.
Free of cost Company Incorporation
Company Registration in India has now become effortless. Free company registration is a boom for business starters to legalize their business. Company is a business entity that carries commercial and industrial enterprises at a parallel phase. A company follows certain rules and regulation which makes it proficient body. Here are the steps some steps are taken government to make company registration easy and flexible.
- Company can now be registered at zero cost up to an Authorized cost of INR 10 lakh.
- Company name filing will have a procedure.
- Digital Signature will not be required for Company Name Approval
- Reserve Unique Name (RUN) is a new service that will be launched soon.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) will not be required for company name approval.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) will be required in case of SPICe form filing.
Now register all the types of company free of cost
Free company registration in India is a transformation that will make things simple for business in India. Whether, it is a Private limited company, Public limited Company, One Person Company (OPC) all the forms company are free of cost. Limited Liability Partnership known as the LLP Registration is unclear under the category of free of cost registration.
There are some cost required to be paid by people those will register company now. Here are some points under which some entities will be chargeable with a basic amount.
- Director Identification No. (DIN) Fees of Rs.500 per Director
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) Fees of Rs.600 per promoter
- State Stamp duty which comes around from Rs.200 to Rs.10,000/-
- Professional fees (Comes around from Rs.5,000 to Rs.14,000/-)
- Stamp paper and miscellaneous cost come around to Rs.500 to Rs.2000/- (Depends upon a number of members).
Easy steps to claim free of cost company Registration
It is very easy to register a company in India and it is now free as well. But you need to follow the basics and hire an expert from professional company registration service. Since there is no direct procedure. Professional Company services are here to resolve all company registration issues. With the reasonable amount of basic professional fee. The process has no government fees for authorized capital less than INR 10 lakhs.
This is a great step taken by the government to ease business in India. With some mutual benefits that are actually beneficial for business in India. Investors and Young minds will be keen for business opportunities. Zero cost company registration will make things less cost effective and more raise more profits in the business. The initiative will also reduce the time consumption and also the process will require fewer documents.
Free of Cost company registration is just like a revolutionary step taken by Government of India. Business registration is one of the major benefits of county’s wealth. India secures the position in the top ten economic nation in the world. Things will be built in a better way.