Other Service Providers (OSP) are the service providers of IT and telecommunication services.OSP can take telecom services from authorized telecom service providers. These services can be provided in the field of banking, medicine, e-commerce, aviation, education etc. Telecom resources are telecom facilities used by OSP. There are two types of OSP-Domestic and International.
OSP services need to get registered through Department of Telecommunication(DoT). Services can be provided according to the terms and conditions formulated by Telecom commission in February,2000.There are certain services like Call Centre, IT services, and Telebanking.
Requirement of OSP Registration
- Incorporation Certificate of the Company.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Board Resolution or Power of Attorney authorizing the authorized signatory with attested signatures
- Nature of business or activities of the proposed OSP
- Director's List of the company
- The present shareholding pattern of the company and equity details.
- A number of seats in the Call Centre.
- Schematic diagram of the call centre layout and details of equipment.
- Address of the location connected with leased lines or where incoming only PSTN lines are terminating.
- The bandwidth of the leased lines.
Steps to Register a Call Center
- First, you need to visit website https://saralsanchar.gov.in/
- Fill Form1 where all the information about the services are needed to fill.
- Submit the important document mentioned above. The document should certify from the company secretary, Director, Statutory auditor or Public notary.
- After it, the authority makes necessary verification and it grants the license valid up to 20 years from the date of such application.
- The company can have more than one OSP which requirement an amendment.
- The processing fee is to be paid Rs.1000 can be in the form DD other banking norms.
Terms and Condition
- Telecom Resources of OSP should be from an Authorised Telecom Service Provider
- After examination of a network diagram of the network proposed to be set up by the OSP from Authorised Telecom Service Provider.
- OSPs should submit a copy of the network diagram approved by the Telecom Service Provider to VTM Cells for records and verification.
- OSP can have internet connectivity from the Authorised Internet Service Provider.
- Permission is to OSP to share the Telecom bandwidth with other activities of the same Company or group of companies.
- Restriction has been proposed that the OSP shall not, without the prior written consent. Directly or indirectly, assign or transfer this Registration in any manner.
So, if you want any kind of help related to BPO or Call center license then contact Registrationwala OSP consultants team at any time.