Do you desire to enhance the scale of your business drastically? Good news is that becoming a seller on Paytm can help you in improving the scale of your business.
One of the leading online service provider platforms “Paytm” is a revolutionary idea launched in August 2010 as just the prepaid Mobile and DTH recharge platform. In a very short span of time, this platform has successfully evolved from just mobile recharge app to a giant e-commerce website offering a wide range of good and services. With the demonetization move taken by the prime minister of India Paytm further gained a lot of importance and its customer base was enhanced significantly. With the multiple benefits for consumers like cash back, Paytm wallet, Paytm Banking, time-saving, no hassles of holding physical money, etc this platform is becoming the preferred choice for millions of people all over the world. This platform has enabled the buyers to enjoy the experience of doing shopping sitting at home and sellers are also enjoying the ease of doing business on getting registered on Paytm as online sellers.
With the rapid infusion of digitization in the Indian economy, the online e-commerce sector is observing a huge growth. Despite being a recently introduced platform Paytm already have a huge customer base of over 10 crores and 60,000 plus sellers serving 500 plus product categories across 39000 pin codes in India. Below we have listed out the major benefits of registering as a seller with Paytm-
1. A readymade e-commerce platform without any hassles of maintaining and developing it.
2. Small sellers can also join in as only minimal or completely no investment is required.
3. Sellers can get access to Pan India customer base.
With such lucrative benefits, it is quite hard to miss the opportunity of becoming a Paytm seller.
The below-mentioned categories of people can become the Paytm seller after following the adequate procedure-
•Individual- Any individual is empowered to get registered and sell his goods in his own capacity through the platform.
•Company- Any One Person Company, Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company can be formed and registered on PAYTM. All the transactions will be done through this corporate entity only. Further, any liability arising will be borne by the company.
•Limited Liability Partnership – LLP can also register itself as a seller.
•Partnership Firm- Partnership can also register itself on this portal.
In order to register itself as a Paytm seller every applicant is required to complete the Paytm seller registration process and submit the following documents and information:
• Name of the Business
• Private Limited Company / Partnership / LLP / Proprietorship
• Phone number
• Email address
• PAN number
• PAN card scan copy
• Bank account number
• Account name
• Bank name
• Bank branch name
• Bank IFSC code
• Copy of canceled cheque
• GST registration.
• Scan copy of address proof
• Electricity bill
• Bank statement
• Aadhar card
• Passport copy
• Certificate of incorporation
• Rental agreement
1. Go to the Paytm Marketplace to initiate the process.
2. The form name signs up will appear asking for your relevant information like name, email address, and documents, etc.
3. For the purpose of verification, an email will be sent to the registered email address and an SMS is also sent to the registered phone number.
4. After the completion of the verification procedure, the KYC documents like the identity proof and the address proof of the individual or the entity shall be submitted.
5. Further, your products will be cataloged for which you can take the assistance of a professional photographer to optimize the experience of the user.
6. The items cataloged can be listed on Paytm and simultaneously displayed on your website. One thing to be noted here is that there is no registration fee for listing the products on Paytm.
7. Lastly, you are required to pay the Paytm charges for hosting the products.
After completing all the steps mentioned above you can start selling your products on Paytm. You will get the intimation as and when your products are sold. Now you get ready for becoming Paytm seller by obtaining company registration and GST registration with Registrationwala.